Simcap v Scabby National

simcap
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5875 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have received Scabbeys defence:| . The courts have sent a AQ. Can you tell me, I am going through fast track. Does the AQ document in FAQ work for fast track aswell as small claims?

Also, Scabbey offered me half of my claim plus court fees, what do you think I should do about this?

Look forward to your comments.

Simcap:?

I assume your talking about this

Allocation Questionnaire - Draft directions order

New strategy for Allocation Questionaires

Even though there is Standard Disclosure in fast track, I don't see there is any to lose in proposing the Daft Directions Order. If the judge agrees to it it will speed up the process, if he doesn't no harm done.

Sorry for the delay in saying thanks MB. All sorted now. Will be posting copy of AQ to Abbey and dropping in copy to the court hopefully tomorrow.

Many thanks again. Will keep you all informed as to the outcome.

Simcap:-)

Hi all,

Put in my AQ yesterday with the Draft order of Directions and other information from the Allocation Questionnaire - Draft directions order

New strategy for Allocation Questionaires

This is a great thread for anyone filling out there AQ.

Does anyone know if you can claim back the £100.00 for AQ as this is not part of my original claim amount.

Thanks

Simcap.:rolleyes:

It's a waiting game again. So this time I am preparing my court bundle just incase, but I am hoping the judge goes with my draft directions order. If that happens, I hope I will not have to go through copying hundreds of pages of statements. Normaly Scabbey fold before the 14 days are up. here's hoping

Simcap

• 4 weeks later...

Help please.

I have just received a letter from the court about Mediation Services. Has anyone had one of these before?

If yes then do I say NO - I do not want to try the mediation service. There is a bit after that says " I understand that I may face a costs sanction if the District Judge finds that refusal unreasonable. My reasons for refusing to mediate are: ".

If I say NO what should I put as a reason?

Any help will be greatly appriciated.

Simcap:confused:

No. Something along these lines, amend to suit:

Throughout the process of this claim, the Defendant has never given any indication whatsoever that they wish to settle this matter by negociation or without the need for litigation. In fact, all my previous attempts at dialogue with the Defendant have been met with outright refusals to negotiate this matter, and on **/**/** I received a letter from Abbey which explicitly stated that the bank had issued its final response and therefore would not enter into any further correspondence.(Only if true)

It is for this reason that I felt I had no alternative but to seek redress by way of Court action.

• 1 year later...

Just for your records.

I won.

They came back to me with a number which was very different to mine. So I asked them to explain. They couldn't and offered me an extra £800.00 which was the difference.

Cheque arrived and then another cheque for the difference.

Happy Days.

Thank you to everyone how helped me.

Good luck to everyone else. You will get your money back if you fight to the end and can play the waiting game.

A happy Simcap.

I have to say a very well done to you :D

I thought I was on the home run too once I submitted AQ but then they judge "Stayed" it and have been waiting for what seems like a life time like everyone else :eek:

But the end is near and with them giving you more than you claimed I am hopefull we are all going to get a good conclusion to our cases and receive our refunds very soon :p

Ladidi