Fred Bassett v RBS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4305 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

I am not European, I am English.

Thanks Andy. I've re-uploaded them. Photobucket has a mass upload facility which is what I used first time, but this seems to put the images into a slide show format which makes them smaller.

These ones should be OK now.

Regards.

Fred

Before you criticise another man you should first walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticise him, you'll be a mile away and he won't have any shoes on.

Don't get me confused with somebody knowledgeable by all those green blobs. I got most of them by making people laugh.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump.

Any ideas anyone?

Fred

• 4 years later...

Update on this very old thread and a question.

It's all paid off now, has been since the end of last year. The question relates to the credit reference agencies. I'm a bit miffed that this is not showing as settled. Are RBS obliged to report this?

The entries are therefore incorrect. You can demand that they be corrected under s14 of the DPA 1998 and compensation under s13 if they fail to do it.

The entries are therefore incorrect. You can demand that they be corrected under s14 of the DPA 1998 and compensation under s13 if they fail to do it.

Thanks for that Steven. I presume that it is RBS that has to put this right, not the CRAs?

Cheers.

Fred

• 3 weeks later...

Bump.

That right all the CRA will say is we cannot alter entry's but you can put a notice of correction or some such garbage that is just as bad on your file. Get in touch with the creditor and tell them to amend or else.

dpick

• 1 month later...

Well I wrote to RBS and this is their reply:

RBSResponse.jpg

Not sure what to do next now.

They aren't reporting anything. I'm miffed that they are not showing this account as settled in full.