Bluefish78 Vs Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6515 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent mine to Julie as well (good ol' Jules). My reply came back from Alan or Adrian Percy something like that - someone told me not to address further comms to the person you receive your letters from as they are probably made up letters. Instead I sent them to the head office retail risk team. I received a reply from Halifax around a week after I sent the original letter - they then sent the statements under separate cover about 2 days later. Out of the three banks I am claiming through they are the only one to have banked the cheque!

Halifax - SUCCESS August 2006

Woolwich - SUCCESS January 2007

Nationwide... you're next...

OK, so I should use more generic addresses in future then?

Do you have the full address for the head office retail risk team or is it just the Trinity Road one?

If they deposit the tenner can you also claim that back if you win? Am not too bothered, but good to know.

OK, so I should use more generic addresses in future then?

Do you have the full address for the head office retail risk team or is it just the Trinity Road one?

The addressess are at the top of the forum

If they deposit the tenner can you also claim that back if you win? Am not too bothered, but good to know.

yes you can its in the FAQs section

I would advise you to spend a couple of days to read a few threads, so you are aware of what to do and also to see what the Halifax are doing to try and persuade you not to claim your unlawful bank charges back that way you will be prepared for the next stage

Good luck

:) Go on ... you know you want to click me :)

:lol:don't be like the banks - give a little back :lol:

:D There was a time before CAG but now CAG is here we are the empowered! :D

In progress:

Mechs and Mother (deceased) V Halifax - N1 form filed at Court 9 Aug 06

Advice & opinions of mechs, The Consumer Action Group and The Bank Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.