Help with N1 claim form please

2392ann
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5921 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Its been a while since I joined this site, hence i need some help.

I'm in the process of sending off N1 claim form, just a few queries below, I'm stuck on the value section of the claim form. I've used a spreedsheet off this site to calculate the charges etc and am adding statutory interest.

1. Total Penalties - £3346.00

2. Interest on penalties - £288.21

3. 8% Interest - £945.21

4. 8% interest on interest - £69.99

Charges £xxx.xx - 1. OK

Overdraft Interest £xxx.xx - Is this interest on the charges 2.?

Interest under s.69 County Courts Act 1984 £xxx.xx - Is this 3 & 4?

Court Fee £xx.xx - OK

Can anyone help?

Ann

Hi

Its been a while since I joined this site, hence i need some help.

I'm in the process of sending off N1 claim form, just a few queries below, I'm stuck on the value section of the claim form. I've used a spreedsheet off this site to calculate the charges etc and am adding statutory interest.

1. Total Penalties - £3346.00

2. Interest on penalties - £288.21

3. 8% Interest - £945.21

4. 8% interest on interest - £69.99

Overdraft Interest £xxx.xx - Is this interest on the charges 2.?

Interest under s.69 County Courts Act 1984 £xxx.xx - Is this 3 & 4.?

Can anyone help?

Ann

Hi Ann,

Overdraft interest is any interest that bank has charged you for going into unauthorised o/d (this is generaly a small amount that will be shown on your statements usualy only a matter of pence or maybe larger if still overdrawn )

S69 interest is the 8% from the date of each charge as shown in column 3 of the spready ( If memory serves me correct column 1 is charge column 2 is cumulative charges column 3 is interest @ 8% and column 4 grand total )

you can work out daily interest for N1 by adding total charges + total interest + £10 for S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) (if you paid it) and mutiplying this total by £0.00022 this will give you the daily rate to ask for on the N1.

Hope this helps, If I have got anything wrong or you need more help, just shout and someone will be along pdq. good luck, stone

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales