HELP G-MAC mortgage still say i owe them even though i have paid them

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5922 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

PLEASE HELP in October 06 g-mac took us to court for being in arrears the judge ordered us to pay £200 a month which we did right round to Nov 07 now they are saying we owe more than we did in the first place they charge £50 a month for being in arrears (because we don't pay on the ST every month because i get paid 4 weekly) they also charge £15 a month for not having direct debit we have checked through our statements and what they are saying is wrong we have paid every month if we didn't we would of been repossessed now they are saying they will open there files again and file for repo again we have been to seek advice from citizen advice but not much luck there G-mac told them they would send statements to us so we can compare with our bank statements but now they saying they want £40 for them.It seems to me that they are charging us for everything in the hope we give up but it ain't gonna happen this time i will fight all the way win or lose i just need advice on where to start and what to do they are saying we are 4 months in arrears which is roughly £3500 thats without all these charges now my mortgage is higher than it was when i first took it out with them

URGENT HELP NEEDED PLEASE THANX GUYS:evil:

They did that to us have you got a statement from them or just the paper they send each month they have probally put solictors charges on are Eversheds dealing with this just keep paying the court order and they wont be able to touch you write to GMAC and say that it is them that are saying you ar in areas so they must send you a staement free of charge tell them that if they wont you will make an application to the court to make tham dont write to Solictors as they will charge you GMAC cant They also lost payments so just keep calm and stick at it