mazda 3 2006, "not covered under warranty mate!"

big blue one
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5909 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hey all, i have a 2006 (56)mazda 3 sport, but it exactly a year ago from the dealer, ex demo, 6 mths old, £12k. love it, a few days later i noticed that both the door sill trims/kick plates were loose, and in fact had completely come off. the clips hd broken.

so, i let mazda know and the dealer said he would sort it..........4 weeks later went back, hadn't sorted it...........3 mths, not sorted................until yesterdaywhen it went for its service, i asked him again and he said he would look into it.......basically have told me, sorry mate, not covered under warranty £130.00 please!!!!!!!!

question surely this is not "fit for purpose" but how can i prove i had not kicked them off getting in and out of the car? or does that not matter? any ideas? what letter should i send?

thanx in advance:confused:

:D

I think if you let the dealer know within a reasonable time, you don't need to prove anything... rather, it is up to him to prove otherwise...

However, since you've now left it a year, and have (it seems) not even sent anything in writing, I fear it is now a little too late to address the matter.

i did tell the dealer soon after receiving the car, but was fobbed off many times, and with getting married, starting a new job and christmas it hasn't really been at the top of my list, lol, so u think not worth it? or if i was to find out this was a common problem would that be better?

:D