chunkyj Vs C. L Finance

chunkyj
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5932 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

CCA sent on the 16/1/2008.

Letter sent today with a copy of my application form and two years worth of statments all since I entered into a DMP and there are no charges or insurance shown on these statements (funny how they did not go back to the ones with charges and ppi on them!) still it is not a cca just an application form, Will post this tomorrow if someone can take a look for me that would be great.

Yep i tend to agree with a sar,

however, can i ask did you take credit when you opened the card,IE when you signed the form did you spend on it there and then?

also did they send you any details on cancellation rights?

can you let us know as it may be highly relevent

The account was opened in 1998 and I can't remember if they sent me cancellation rights or not but I am pretty sure I spent some of the credit on the day the account was opened.

What does this mean??

PT2537 had asked if I had used the accounts when I opened them etc and I wasn't sure if this was relevant to me sending the SAR ?

Should I just go ahead and send it or does the fact that I used the card on the day of issue have a bearing?

The reason i asked was that the cancelation rights were stated as not being applicable where credit was given when the account was opened, IE if you used the card when you opened the account.

the agreement could have been unenforceable if they failed to send you cancelation rights however it said clearly that cancelation rights dont apply where credit is advanced

so if you used the card on the day you opened it then its irrelevent