CCCS annual review

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5932 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello all,

CCCS want to have an updated financial breakdown of my monthly income and outgoings. I'm a bit nervous about this as I my salary has changed alot since my last review, however now I share more out goings with my husband, whereas he was carrying most household outgoings before.

I don't want to pay anymore than I currently pay as I can't afford to, but am scared that the CCCS will make me. Does anyone know where I can get some help with doing this review? I saw some posts where someone was asking for a figures sheet or something that gives you an idea of what a judge says you are entitled to spend on yourself for example, clothes, hairdressing etc monthly. Can anyone help?

Been thinking of managing my debt management plan myself too, without CCCS, anyone done this?

thanks, SLK

Cap One refunded £112

MBNA refunded £567

• 2 weeks later...

hi if you go on the cccs.co.uk site click on the debt remedy and fill in budget when you get to household ie food /clothing put in a high amount then you will get a min & max allowed based on size of your family, hope i have helped

When we had our review last year, the CCCS allowed quite a few increases in our outgoings. When they couldn't allow extra in certain areas, the advisor let us put in amounts for areas where we hadn't intended to claim.

If you really can't afford to increase your payments, say so. But even if you can up your monthly payment by a little bit for each creditor, I'm sure that would be OK. And your debt will reduce more quickly.