Secured credit agreement with Welcome

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5981 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone!

I have a secured loan with Welcome Finance and have just received a copy of the credit agreement and legal charge as I disputed that I had a secured loan with them.

My signature is there and also it is dated, although the witness signature box has a small squiggle that I would never have called a signature! The legal charge has my signature (and again the witness signature box has a small squiggle) but the charge has no date in the signature boxes nor has it a date in the Date of Charge box. They also have the incorrect first mortgage supplier.

The loan was for 12819.10 over 120 months (at 27.70% apr), although I certainly never received this amount (I am currently checking statements at the moment), I have been charged £300.00 for medicare, £2519.10 Optional ppi, £235.00 acceptence fee, £1100 mortgage indemnity fee.

I want to know if I can do anything about this if there are dates missing and dubious witness signatures, especially on the legal charge document?

If you wish me to scan the two docs I will.

Thanks

Happy New Year!

HJ