good reading for ppi claims

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5836 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just found this information of the forum. good information here:D Compliments to Michael Brown for all his hard work.

PPI: Documents for Bundle

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Fantastic.

It gets better by the day.

Thank you all.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

Thank you all anyway, especially Alanfromderby.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

Just got a letter from TSB that they are refunding all the PPI plus interest to me which is great news, but I'm now going after M&S HFC Debs this will really help a bundle.

Thanks to all you Cagarites that give us the confidence to take these people on.

Alanfromderby my hat goes of to you for all the hard work you do.

Kind

Regards

Hello everyone I'm a newbie to this forum, or any forum come to that, so be patient with me as I have alot of unanswered questions that I wish to find the truth about.

These include bank charges, what my rights are and how I can go about my business without getting ripped of by the banking system and others.:confused:

Just got a letter from TSB that they are refunding all the PPI plus interest to me which is great news, but I'm now going after M&S HFC Debs this will really help a bundle.

Thanks to all you gagarites that give us the confidence to take these people on.

Alanfromderby my hat goes of to you for all the hard work you do.

Kind

Regards

Hello Kingdom,

Really glad to hear your good news, please put your success on the success sticky( it gives others inspiration) and good luck with the rest of your claims.

I agree with your compliments regarding Alanfromderby, He has really given this forum a new will and an extra spark to proceed with our claims for our mis-sold ppi.

Thanks AFD:D

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

• 5 months later...

Great reading!!! Given that it looks as if I'm going to be off to court against Howard and the rest of the Halifax, I'm sure I'll find something to add to it over the coming few months!

Bank and credit card reclaims - £9,806

Sainsburys CCA non-compliance with FOS;

Natwest reclaim of £340 in progress;

Egg credit card reclaim in progress

Congratulations! :)

I've just finally got round to sending a rather nasty letter to Lloyds TSB, following their refusual to pay my PPI back earlier in the year. To be honest, they really don't have a leg to stand on, so I'm hoping they will just roll over and pay out. I still have a loan and a credit card with them, so I expect they will just reduce the balance on one of them, but still, it will be nice to get it back. Fingers crossed...!!!