Ive got bad toothache !! Any suggestions ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6065 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Is it a back top tooth?

If so, clove oil (stinks, but worth it, and you will need a lot - it will burn the skin off of the inside of your mouth, but you won't care), one bottle of scotch, new snub nosed pliers and a lock on the bathroom door.

oh..and something to stop the flow of blood - I used cotton wool, I don't recommend using that, it sticks there.

Took me four hours, but the pain stopped.

Dave, does this mean you actually pulled your own tooth :o or are you just winding us up ?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got up yesterday after 5 hours of unbroken pain free sleep :)

No pain at all, until lunch time when i started to eat and drink :(

Think i must have a small hole in my tooth which is set off when eating and drinking.

After spending 2 hours on the internet and the phone i have finally found a dentist, but !!! cant see me for 6 weeks :eek: Suppose at least i have found one.

Pain started to get worse last night but not as bad as the previuos night.

Anyway, while i was in Tesco today i was looking around the toothpaste section and came across a little pot which contained a temporary filling :confused:

I bought it ( nearly £8 )

It came with a little wodden stick an a pot to keep the excess in.

I have made myself a temporary filling and low and behold no pain since 2 oclock today YEH !!!!!!!!!

This is brilliant although i'm sure it wont last but the pot contains enough for a few applications and may see me through until my appointment ! very much recommended !!!

Thanks to everyone for the advice and sympathy xxxx

Toothache can be excruciatingly painful.

Just glad that we could help.

;)

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Dobbydog - if you PM me the city where you live, I'll see what I can do in terms of finding emergency dental treatment for you through my husband (he can find out from the regional RCN team).

They might even be able to see you today.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Dave, does this mean you actually pulled your own tooth :o or are you just winding us up ?

Not winding you up - it was the only way to get rid of the pain.

I did phone the dentist and got to speak to him, but he said "you've just had it filled (6 weeks prior to this), of COURSE it's going to hurt."

He wasn't interested in pulling it - so I assume they don't get paid much for that.

So I did it myself. The reflief once I cracked it out of it's gum was fantastic - it was just incredible pain as oppossed to the agony that I was feeling.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------