style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5699 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest Zooman

Hi, they have done an excellent job. Are you looking forward to reclaiming your bank charges. I thought it was all a bit overwhelming at first have a good read and post back here if you need any off the cuff advice on finding things.

BTW http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/ has lots of useful information on where to start getting your bank charges back. What bank you going after :D.

Zoo

Hi Zoo,

Am indeed looking forward to claiming back all of my charges, it's brilliant news that banks have been wrongly cheating us out of money.

I have actually started my claim and have got upto the point where I've accepted the banks gesture of goodwill as an interim payment in which they replied it was their full and final offer, bit lost of where to go from here though...

Have you made your claim?

Winston

Hey Winston

Welcome to teh boards and thats a fair way to get on your own, i hope you have noted it in The bank threads;) as it will be added to the total of all people who are winning. which bank are you wrining the cash out of:D

welldone to you.

Also if your thread Winston 'vs' ........ is in place then when you get stuck you can post in it for help.

alot of people dont take offers, but its upto you afetr all it is all! your dosh:)

BL

hi to everyone here. I am a member of bankchargeshell.co.uk and have just discovered your site. I am currently waiting on the details of bank charges from both NatWest and Halifax, the 40 day deadline is next week and i am getting a bit worried that i won't receive the information i have requested. Reading of other successful claims keeps my hopes up!:)

OK I GIVE IN

Halifax £3600 charges, won with C/I £6400

NatWest S.A.R-05/06/06

Bug**r all recieved 03/11/06

Prelim guesimate sent for £3000 03/11/06

Cr*p one CONNED statements 08/06 ROFLMAO

Cr*p one charges=£976

con int 34.9% £1,003.75 £1,979.75.

good luck to us all!:p

OK I GIVE IN

Halifax £3600 charges, won with C/I £6400

NatWest S.A.R-05/06/06