4 Paid up, 4 to go !

tedwardo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6540 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone,

I've been using this fantastic site for a while now and I thought it was about time I let everyone know how I've been getting on and see if I can help anyone out there. My progress so far is:

Morgan Stanley CC Settled in full on 1st letter £16 (hey it's all money!)

Halifax CC Settled in full after 2 letters & 1 phone call £73.95

Sainsbury CC Settled in full after 2 letters & 1 phone call £47.85

MBNA CC Settled in full after 2 letters and 1 phone call £231.22

HSBC BA have eventually offered £934.00 after a lot of hassle but this is still the amount without the interest so this is going to Court.

RBS CC Court documents filed for £196.73

ABBEY BA Court documents filed for £805.38, then they offered half.......no TA !

Yorkshire Bank BA Court documents for £1422.14 to be filed tomorrow.

Once all this is sorted I'm going after my business banking charges which will be thousands.

Any one need any help, then please let me know and I'll do my best, each bank is using very different tactics to try to wriggle out of paying or scare people off.

Tedwardo:-D

WOW! you have been busy! :D

CONGRATZ on the ones you have won and GOOD LUCK on the ones your going for!!

Data Protection Act letter sent 10/04/2006,

priliminary letter sent 23/05/06,

LBA sent 7/06/06

claim issued 23/06/06

deemed to be served 25/06/06

Abbey Acknowledged with intent to defend, they have got until: 23/07/06

50% offered + interest, rejected: 21/07/06

AQ recieved 27/07/06,

AQ posted back 09/08/06

Court date 13/12/06

hi first time on the forums how have you found yorkshire bank with this matter i have sent my dpa letter with 10 pound enclosed today by recorded delivery please can you give me a few tips thanks

Hi,

So far from my experience Yorkshire Bank have been the most stubborn but I'm guessing that's because they have had less experience of the situation with them having a lot less customers than Abbey, Lloyds etc. However at the end of the day it doesn't matter, just follow the guidelines on here and you'll get the lot back.

Your won't need it but GOOD LUCK:)

TEDWARDO:-D

Hi Karnevil,

Thanks for that, I'll have a good look at similar claims before I go ahead.

By the way everyone I've been to County Court a few times for business reasons rather than personal (chasing bad debt) so I can offer tips on how it all works generally if anyone needs reassuring.

Cheers

TEDWARDO:D

When I get a chance I'll put up seperate threads, I have a flag business so you can imagine things are rather hectic at the moment !!

The business is Ltd (very !) can I claim the charges back ? I have no experience of this. My father's business is a partnership can he claim ?

I'd appreciate the help.

Do you know who I should contact regarding money raising / marketing of the site ? We make carflags, mini scarfs, minikits etc etc for all the pro football clubs and I'd be happy to do the same at cost for the CAG if it helped them promote the site.

TEDWARDO:-D