style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6526 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I am new here and hoping to claim back charges for myself (Yorkshire bank ac and credit card) and my other half (Halifax and Capital One).

Thought I would say hi as I am sure I will be needing some help at some point.

My first impression of the site is that it is well organised and informative. Lets hope it proves as helpful to me as it seems to ahve done for so many others.

Kimbers

Guest Lueeze

Hello! *waves*

Hope you find this site helpful in reclaiming your unlawful bank charges.

Lou xxx

Thanks but I think I have hit a problem already. I cannot be in a position where my bank closes my account and it looks as though they will in retaliation as I have had a little bit of poor conduct in the recent past and also, due to a not so great credit rating I would not get a cheque and maestro account with overdraft with anew bank.

So it looks like I will have to get myself straight first.

Still, at least I know where to start now and my partner is going ahead.

Guest Lueeze

How much is owed in charges and whats the overdraft?

I would get your credit file, and then see if you can apply for an account with an overdraft and cheque book if theres nothing adverse on it.

You can always open a co-op account they give you an electron card if all else failed. Who are you banking with? Some banks wont and other May close it...:rolleyes:

I am unsure of how much they owe me in charges but its going to be hundreds I guess over the six years.

Overdraft is only £500.00 but at present I use it quite often.

I really would hate to lose my cheque book as it is the only thing that helps me be good with money (i used to be switch happy!)

Have this morning sent for my Experian report, and hope I can clear some old stuff up and get my credit looking better.

Well there you go then. You can use whatever you get back to clear your overdraft... everyone's a winner!

Just the FAQ’s ma'am. Please read 'em thoroughly before jumping in. Cheers :)

Find all the letters under the rainbow here

Being a man, I am always right (however I will make no admission of liability if you have misinterpreted my instructions!! :) ) If you are in any doubt, then consult a professional. All opinions offered on this site are just that, and should not be taken as legal advice.

Halifax - £1400 reclaimed. Now on a crusade to help others!

Guest Lueeze

Honestly dont fret, im pretty sure you will be fine, who do you bank with some are more notorious than others!

There is a risk but a VERY SMALL ONE.

You will get your OD paid for out of it too...

Honestly I would open a parachute account online just incase but its unlikely!