Hunter vs lloyds TSB

deborahh
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6064 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello Everyone

I hope you can help me....

I am due into Newcastle Court tomorrow 9th October at 14:00hrs and I am really worried.

I sent a letter to object to the stay on the 26th September to [problem] and also to Newcastle Court but with the postal strike being on I had heard nothing but this morning I rang up [problem] at Brighton to see if they had received my letter and I was told yes but the man on the end of the phone said that the case was still going ahead.

This is the second claim that I have had with Lloyds TSB the first one was settled out of court on 10th February which was a Saturday and the court case was due to be on the 13th February which was the Tuesday and I was paid £4387.52 but I then went ahead to claim my charges from the February up until the June plus I have also claimed for all of the court fees which meant a total of £3056.03 and i thought that it would most definitely be sorted out of court but it seems that I am wrong and that it is going to court and I have no idea what to expect and what information to take in with me and can I have a friend in with me for moral support?

Thanks.

A prompt reply would be great to put my mind at rest

Debarah - You are going to need to burn the midnight oil I am afraid - go back to The Step by Step guide and read up. Also you may find some easier to follow instructions on Wiki here.

It is difficult to advise at this late stage as we do not know what the court has asked you to provide and what you have already sent to them

Lets all hope 4U that and out of court settlement will take place tomorrow

Best of British luck to you

If you think this post has been of help, please click on my SCALES on the left - thanks :-) :-x

Peter Anderson

Me Vs Morgan Stanley - WON £490

Me V's LTSB - Private & Bus Acc - £18.8k (since Oct1997)

inc: S.69 Interest (and growing daily) -;)

Please remember to DONATE when you have WON

Hi there deborahh, good luck for tomorrow! The reason that I say this is that another CAG member went to court TODAY regarding A&L bank charges and I have posted his experience here (permalink)

I would guess that a similar experience may happen to you tomorrow, although I know of other CAG users who have had their claims settled out of court even with the pending test case in Jan 08.

Like Peter says, hopefully you have prepared and sent in your court bundle for the judge to look at.

Good luck, and post when you return (or even better, post sooner if you get a last minute settlement!)

Fingers crossed for you

Red