FLYNN v LLOYDS.....STAYED

kf101
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6075 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just got back from West London County Court feeling well p***** off!!

Had all prepared, even argument for stay request as I had heard nothing from either SC&M or court as to their request.

Their solicitor was quite smarmy before hand as he was talking to me about how all courts were staying the cases. I just let him ramble as I was quite focused on what lay ahead and extremely nervous.

Got called and the first thing the judge said was that a request for a stay had been received by the court and also my objection to the stay. I was getting ready with all my papers and files when she said that she was sorry but the case has already been ordered. It was judged 10 DAYS AGO!!! The court had not informed me or Lloyds about this.

I began trying to argue my case from all the info on this site but she stopped me, commended me, told me that I was correct but THERE WAS NOTHING THAT SHE COULD DO AS THE CASE HAD ALREADY BEEN DECIDED!!! Is there anything that I can do about this?

Just had to pack up and come home and now I think I'll drown my sorrows!!

Thanks to all on the site for all your tireless work. I will keep looking in to help others if I can.

I don't suppose that I could do anything barr writing to complain is there. I mean THEY made a mistake in not informing me of their decision.

But what can they say but sorry?

West London Court has hampered me from day one of my claim. Giving me wrong information and giving Lloyds more time to comply than I would get, and on and on and on......

I feel so so angry that I had done all this work(since February this year) with the stress that this encompasses to have it all cut short because of an oversight!

STINKS!!!!

Yet again the banks seem to be getting their own way.

My God, I sound so bitter....perhaps because I am!

Anyway, if there is anything that I can do please let me know as I am now champing at the bit for a good old fight!

I met KF101 today at the West London Court, and yes I found it disgraceful that he'd not had any sort of correspondence from SC&M. And yes, the lawyer was smarmy in the reception room (I'm glad you thought this too KF101 - I thought he was trying to put you off - sorry didn't actually get your name!).

The Judge was a complete wimp though - she was not prepared to make any decision, and didn't care that Lloyd's had not submitted a bundle at all. As back-up I took a neighbour who's a lawyer and even after 20 minutes of him pleading against the stay (human rights etc. etc.), it was obvious that the Judge was going to wimp out.

Also, I suggest that on this site, there's a way of people who are attending the court at the same time to hook up with each other, so at least there's moral support on the day - it was only chance that I found out that KF101 was going to be there too.