CCA Halifax aka blair, oliver and scott

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6096 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i think so moreover i think Blair and oliver Scott must have an absolute deed of assignment to be able to sue you for a CCJ with out it you can object it have a looktothe thread ( in the sticky) basic consumer legislation i hope this help

received copy application today from halifax. dated 29/04/03. its the agreement that is printed out in the bank once all details have been entered into the computer. they have counter signed it and the date is the same. 2 pages, amount of credit, amount of interest and APR is all there. unfortunately all looks ok with it. no T and C booklet but it makes reference to a booklet that i should have received at the time. I guess they have fulfilled what is required?

Hi

I would post the application form on here so we can have a look.

Was it a loan or a credit card

the default charges and the other stuff that imentioned should be in the agreement that you signed and it cannot be pesented to you after you signed the credit agreement . it seems to me they have but though i am no expert on this CCA so keep checking was it for a credit card or a loan ?