Jump to content

Showing results for tags 'rtb'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • The Consumer Forums: The Mall
    • Welcome to the Consumer Forums
    • FAQs
    • Forum Rules - Please read before posting
    • Consumer Forums website - Post Your Questions & Suggestions about this site
    • Helpful Organisations
    • The Bear Garden – for off-topic chat
  • CAG Community centre
    • CAG Community Centre Subforums:-
  • Consumer TV/Radio Listings
    • Consumer TV and Radio Listings
  • CAG Library - Please register
    • CAG library Subforums
  • Banks, Loans & Credit
    • Bank and Finance Subforums:
    • Other Institutions
  • Retail and Non-retail Goods and Services
    • Non-Retail subforums
    • Retail Subforums
  • Work, Social and Community
    • Work, Social and Community Subforums:
  • Debt problems - including homes/ mortgages, PayDay Loans
    • Debt subforums:
    • PayDay loan and other Short Term Loans subforum:
  • Motoring
    • Motoring subforums
  • Legal Forums
    • Legal Issues subforums

Categories

  • News from the National Consumer Service
  • News from the Web

Blogs

  • A Say in the Life of .....
  • Debt Diaries
  • Shopping & Money Saving Tips
  • chilleddrivingtuition
  • Homegirlxx

Categories

  • The Youth Academy
    • The Youth Consumer Service
  • Miscellaneous

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


About Me


Location

Found 5 results

  1. Hi All, I am in a bit of a pickle at the moment, I felt I was finally able to afford my council flat that I have lived in for over 15 years, I put in my first RTB application March 2015, and a valuation was done for the property, after the valuation came out, I found that I was not able to afford it even after the London discounts so I didn’t take up the offer, fast track November 2016, the same year I made another application and this time around the price of the flat had reduced by £100k as per the new valuation done in November 2016, so I took up the offer, applied for a mortgage and g
  2. In June 2014 we accepted a RTB offer and instructed solicitors. We received a mortgage offer from our bank for £8,000 over the purchase price. The LA's solicitors requested a full explanation of why we were getting more on mortgage than purchase price and we supplied a complete list of works. The bank's valuation is £140,000 more than the purchase price. We have had to request two extensions to our mortgage offer costing us extra. Our solicitors have not been able to get a reply from LA's solicitors as to when we can complete and our third mortgage offer expires at the end of Dece
  3. At the beginning of July 2013 I submitted a joint application with my son to purchase my council flat. I have been a council tenant for over 27 years and am therefore entitled to full discount. Although my son is not on tenancy he has provided proof of living with me the whole time by submitting 12 months bank statements, driver''s licence and mobile accounts to the address. The application was only sent on 21 September (over three months delay when statutory time limit is 1 month). After waiting a considerable time I sent a RTB5 - no acknowledgement or communication received from
  4. Not sure if anyone can advise, but here goes I have been renting a house from my local council for approximately 10 years. At the time I took on the tenancy, I was given an AST. I was informed that as it was an AST, I did not have the RTB. I have reason to believe that my landlord would like to evict me (although been a model tenant) so they can sell my home for capital receipts. Having looked into the relevant Housing Acts, it appears that the LA could not legally have issued me an AST, and I believe that despite the fact that an AST was signed, I am in effect a Secure Ten
  5. Hi All, In light of the budget 2013, I am now and can finally afford to buy my flat that I have lived in for 11years, it was valued in 2008 and after then i have since installed laminate flooring and a satellite dish without permission from the council. Can i ask them to use the details they have on record from 2008, if they have it so they don't have to visit or do they need to visit to do a new valuation? would i get in trouble? should i remove my flooring or install a carpet.
×
×
  • Create New...