Is Rachel Hinchcliffe A Member Of Cag?

martdj
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6285 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Attempting to claim ERC from Birm. Mid. So e mailed Rachel Hinchcliffe at HBOS as they are the holding company. Her reply made refernce to the fact that I should read recent posts on this site regarding ERC claims. This seemed to imply that she is a member and has read these posts. If that is the case, it is not good for us if these mortgae leeches cann see where we are coming from. Anyway I pointed out to her that it is on ly advice and should we get to the stage of a class action things may well be different. I think that the posts should only be available to bona fide members of CAG

A very interesting notion, bearing in mind that several of us have dealt with racheal. I can only tell of my own personal dealings with the girl, and i have to say they can only be described as positive. Dont get me wrong Iam not siding with the enemy, but the girl did her job,she put my settlement offer to her client, got the relevent agreement and my cheque appeared the next day.I think we all have to accept the obvious in that our threads are being monitored by external agencies.But Raceal, like Tommy Mclean at the Royal Bank of Scotland show that there are bank and Mortgage staff there who do try to do the job right and display commendable conduct whilst doing so.

Tell Rachel Hinchliffe from me that having seen the transcript from the lost case advice is changing.

Tell her also to write her own letters and not to use copyrighted materials from websites!

You can also tell her the CAG ERC force is back in business and if she wants to run up legal fees in the small claims court she can!

Actually don't bother telling her she can read it herself!

iam unaware of the tactics shes been using Zoot and i apologise if you think iam cozying up to the enemy, what exactly has she been up to ????/ Must admit i now feel like a pillock posting the above now. but just wanted to explain my experiences of her

Rachel was fine up until quite recently. In fact I would go so far as to say I would recommend people use Birmingham Midshires/ Halifax because of the way they have handled the claims.

However, she is now refusing people's offers outright and threatening to go for strike out. She is also enclosing printouts from this websites which warn people of claiming ERCs

well it would appear that i caught Miss Hinchliffe perhaps at the right time when she came back from her hols. iam unaware that shes been using these tactics of late. if thats the case then roll on operation revenge!!!. CAG will always come first with me !

Hi Team

We had to pull away from ongoing claims because of the few lost cases.By doing this and getting further information from these lost cases, we will be attacking again in the future. Don't know when, but it is'nt over yet by a long shot. GMAC are my next target, but it will take time. I have 4 years of the 12 left to tackle them. Rachael had better get more filing cabinets in, as she will need them for our files.

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers