Daily Mirror Today (14th Sept)

Lula
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6075 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dunno love, i saw it online today, and as I dont actually buy a newspaper, it probably matters not ;)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Sue, absolutely nothing has officially been said yet, so you carry on with a courts directions until you are told otherwise ,

hope this helps

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

its all hearsay and conjecture anyway, nobody has officially come out and said that this is what is happening

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Hold fire for a sec, If I am reading that article right, it was stating that the banks and OFT had agreed to repay all those who made their complaints via the ombudsman to be repaid in full without the need for going to courts etc and that thsi would happen immediately. If that is the case then I believe it should happen for all those who are in the courts process too. After all we are all wanting and complaining about the same thing. So it is in my personal opinion that the banks should repay everyone who has submitted their complaints to them and not write back with all this justify and we believe we were correct in taking it blah, blah.

Time for the banks to the honourable and right thing before they have no customers left I think, and repay everyone they owe. At the end of the day it is our money and not the banks and without the customers there would be no banks or business for them have! As the old saying goes, you dont bite the hands that feed you, and in this case the banks have done more than bite, so it is time for them to repay!

Ladidi

Cant understand what everyone is getting worked up about. The article is talking about an agreement in the past tense and describing what actually happened up until the test case was announced. The procedures are different now and ombudsman has put all cases on hold. Whilst this was published today its old news and irrelevant.

All comments are my personal views - if in doubt then seek professional advice. If you think i've helped then please tip my scales.