Asharon v Goldfish

asharon
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6492 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I wrote to them on the 3rd May asking for copies of my statment and used a template letter. They cashed my cheque and I have heard nothing. The problem is I have moved since I dropped the card, or it dropped me but I phoned and was told to mention it in the letter and that would be ok.

I have since heard nothing and am wondering what to do now.

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of questions and I have searched the site.

Firstly can I claim for lat e charges of jsut £15 ?

Also I have a charge called billed finance charge of £36.86 and court costs of £25 but it didn't go to court and they reveresed one but then unreversed it. Can I claim them too ?

Firstly can I claim for lat e charges of jsut £15 ? Yes you can claim for all late payment and over the limit charges

Also I have a charge called billed finance charge of £36.86 and court costs of £25 but it didn't go to court and they reveresed one but then unreversed it. Can I claim them too Sorry,don't know,

• 5 weeks later...

I sent my two letters, had one offering me difference between £12 and £15 and from some bloke who couldn't be bothered to read the letters and offered me one charge off. So today my claim was filled and it added an extra £70 for interest.