dw vs lloyds ***WON***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6253 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi there

great website, very glad i found it

just sent off dpa letter today by regd post to lloyds. forgive me for stupid question but once i receive the list of charges and i have completed a spreadsheet, do i wait for another reply from lloyds to see if they refund me immediatley? how long should i wait before sending off letter before action?

any info would be great

• 3 weeks later...

still waiting for my bank statements - i chased last week and a guy called keith bowden at the Bank said last week they were in hand but the Bank was well aware they had 40 days to come up with them.

did anyone read this on the mail today?

Bank refunds put on ice by court | This is Money

Hi dw,

If you have not read it, you may wish to have a look at:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/13653-court-ordered-claim-cancelled.html

In summary, I believe, as many others do, that it's business as usual till we hear something specific to the contrary.

Regards,

Bean

Lloyds TSB - 27/11/06 - £6377 paidrest with FOS

SETTLED

Cap One - 6/10/06 - £875

Lloyds TSB (MC) - 20/10/06 (BY DEF) £372

Hitachi Cap - Nov. 06 - £207

Citi Cards - 28/12//06 - £220

Monument - 23/1/07 - £889

Barclaycard (Mrs. Bean) - 19/2/07 £376

Opinions / advice of Bean are independent, informal, without prejudice, without liability, not CAG endorsed. If in doubt, ask a qualified professional.

• 1 month later...

hi again

jus thought i would let you know - totted up bank charges and interest payments, came to £2777. sent prelim letter on july 28 for payment to colmore row service recovery centre. ms siddique wrote back the usual letter on 11 august that people have mentioned on this site along the lines of theyre chatting it through with OFT and their charges are ok because they are fixed prices for the service they provide. as if there is any difference??!

i sent lba letter back to colmore row reg'd post on 14 august and await a reply..

• 1 month later...

lloyds have submitted defence just before the deadline of 4 October, so now am waiting for AQ to be sent to me so battle can commence! case has been transferred apparently from Northampton to Wandsworth CC

received my AQ on Saturday, with deadline for returning it on 23 October. I am thinking of ringing the solicitors SC&M before I return it, to see if they want to settle before 23rd and save a lot of time and hassle

• 2 weeks later...

i spoke to sc&M today, it appears that they spend most of their time dealing with litigation against Lloyds!

they sent me an AQ yesterday which I noticed didnt have box A filled in re whether they wanted to settle or not. nice bloke at SCM said his client always looks to settle with in a month from the deadline of filing AQ but they are just waiting for instructions.

i am filing AQ on friday by regd post in time for deadline on monday

• 4 weeks later...

have had no rreply from the court at all - i keep trying to phone the switchboard but always engaged, have also faxed and emailed them. my aq did arrive there on time as it was sent by registered post. been 3 weeks since the deadline for filing the aq passed. anyone else in the same boat?

I'm afraid to say that the bloke you spoke to at SC&M was talking out of his rear end. Have you had directions from the court yet? They don't usually settle now untill the directions have been complied with, ie, you have submitted your evidance.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

• 3 weeks later...

I have until 13 December to file any evidence i wish to rely on (which i take it is just the schedule of charges)

Its a bit more than that I'm afraid!

You need everything from the court bundle in the templates, all correspondance between you and Lloyds, your statements or account information, a schedule, the McNamara interview (templates - soundfiles) and edit this to suit your claim and add it to your bundle too - GaryH v Lloyds TSB - WON !! UNCONDITIONALLY !!!!.

You need 3 copies of everything. File one at the court, serve one to Lloyds sols and keep one for yourself (this should include the originals).

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

does my statement have to specifically refer to the cases listed in the relevant case law summary?

also, my schedule of charges which i submitted to court lists the 8% interest only up to 29 august 2006 when i filed my claim. when i sned off the bundle, shall i enclose the same form or should i update the 8% interest on all the sums i am claiming?

any help would be much appreciated

thank you