Frankey v Abbey

Frankey
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6091 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi :confused:

have a court date for 14th September but sending off my bundle before and then negotiating as advised by court orders. Sent message yesterday but I can't find T and C from 1991 so just going to leave it out - rang up A and they said they don't have them from 1991 and current ones would be relevant but not sure if this is the case.

Just need someone who has sent their bundle to advise what they did cheers Frankey

Hi Frankey, in Abbeys case there is not really a problem with not sending the T&C's as they admit the breach in the defence, however, somewhere there is a sticky with Archived Abbey pages on it which probably has it on

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Hi Lula - can't access the archive - just says not available - what do you mean admit the breach in the defence? Not quite sure could you expand? Have been at this since November so seen your name many times! Anyway had decided to send off as there is more than enough evidence to support my claim - thanks Frankey

I am unsure about what to do now but as far as I can see nothing has changed and my charges were still unlawful- was planning to write to bank to point out they have received my court bundle and court date is on 14th September. Be interesting to see their reply. I need to ring court to check my date is still going ahead.

Any one else in same situ? Frankey

Can anybody help - as my court date is still going ahead (September) I am thinking of writing or emailing to negotiate a settlement as advised in my order. Or should I just wait to see what happens in court? Beofre the annoucement I would have done the former Frankey

• 4 weeks later...

I am due to go to court on 14th of September and hear nothing ( of course) I was offered half the amount a few months ago which I refused as full and final offer and am now considering ringing to see if it it is still on offer. A stay will occur as it has to everyone else - should I hang on? Any thoughts?