An HSBC Saga

rmoody71
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6553 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Meet the real people behind the HSBC empire - This really happened to me a few days ago ( Honest ) Pic1 Thats me and Mr B with the HSBC building in the background. goblin4.jpg

Then I met some of the other staff who were in London on a seminar about how to be interesting people -

goblin1.jpg

Alan P there.

The Lovely Phil B. Great bloke shame about the ears though - Bit high and mighty needs a bit of a dressing down if u ask me.

ultimate-green-goblin-bust-7-inch-enlarge.jpg

And finally the new chairman ( didnt speak to him he was too busy hob nobbing )

escher-mc-skull-english-7400048.jpg

and his huge cash pile

cash-320x240.jpg Then the final outcome ( We hope )

victory_waits.jpg

Hope this post aint to 'vexatious' any similarity to persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. Could they use this post in a court of law? Who gives a Shi...

Does any one have knowledge of European / US banks in relation to charging? Might email one for purposes of fact finding.

HSBC mcol £2300 case filed

rofl, thats an interesting way to start your thread :D

HSBC- £4995, settled payment in full

if you found this post helpful, please click the scales (top right of post), ta ;)

if you're not sure what to do?, Read the FAQ's

Unsure about what to claim, or confused about overdraft interest? Charges explanation

Hi all, the silence is defening at the moment. They have acknowledged the claim and now I am waiting...Found this pic the other day, Bashing%20Troll.JPG

on the back, the following message - lots of love MB from PB. Dont know what thats all about...Anyone?

ps Is it 28 straight days or 28 WORKING days????