i don`t know what to do

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6138 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

please can you help me?this is the last letter i had from barclaycard

barclays1.jpg

barclays2.jpg

i had sent for credit agreement under the CCA 1974 onthe 8th june 2007 and was signed for on the 11th june 2007,i have recived nothing,the i got this letter

barclaysdca1.jpg

barclaysdca2.jpg

then to make things worse,last night at work i had a message given to me to ..please call NCO on 08707591322 regarding urgent matter,i did`nt know who they were then my husband rang the number for me and it was RMA,why are they giving different names?i never gave work as a contact number,last time barclaycard put mercers on me they rang me at work and i had to phone them up and tell them not to ring,they got the number off my application form,i `m not allowed personal calls at work so they`re putting me in a difficult position at work,please help:cry: there has never been a default letter come to me either,arrggh!!:mad: any help writing a letter would be appreciated as i`m pants at letter writing !! thanks xx

NCO and RMA are the same compnay.

Right you need to fire off a Don't Call me and CCA to both these "people".

NEVER talk to these people on the phone as they will try and get you to agree to anything.

Obviously on the CCA to RMA use the I don't acknowledge any det to you company, heading.

Make sure you keep a detailed log of when these "poeple" call and any other activity you have with them.

This will be needed when they don't comply with your CCA, as they tend not to.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/14977-reporting-harassment.html has a good calls letter on post #7, just edit to suit.

There's a number of us dealing with issues from RMA/NCO so there's alot of help out there.

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

is there no way i can phone them up and throw some "Acts" at them to stop phoning work, i have to go to a CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK to answer the call and that is surrounded by staff and customers,I DIE OF EMBARRASSMENT,i`ll sound really dim here,i am learnig some abbreviations but have`nt got a clue what an OC is ,thanks xx

Put everything in wiritng and I personally use recorded delivery for such letters. The OC I understand is Original Creditor ie who the debt is with and not the collection agency. Your letters are the normal rubbish type of computerised response and until you write to them they will just carry on, it is only when you get tough they will stop, however this will only happen if you put it in writing.

NEVER talk to these people on the phone.

Calling you at work, especially in the situation you describe breaks some OFT collection guideline, namely:

acting in a way likely to be publicly embarrassing to the debtor either

deliberately or through lack of care, for example, by not putting

correspondence in a sealed envelope and putting it through a letterbox,

thereby running the risk that it could be read by third parties.

They can be found here: http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/business_leaflets/consumer_credit/oft664.pdf

RMA like to ignore most of these.

The phone harressment letter does contain legal references that are needed.

Sorry I get carried away some times.

OC - Original Creditor, in this case B'card.

i don`t have an address for RMA...do i send t to NCO europe ltd trading as RMA,old docks house,90 watery lane,preston.i broke your golden rule today,my anger management isn`t working!! spoke to a Jackie Green and she says that my application form has been sent but i told her i wanted my credit agreement,she said oh yes that`s what was sent on the 20th July 2007.told her i had`nt received it,and i told her to call rma off as they were liable for RMA`s action and she said it was nothing to do with them anyone more,rma now owned the account so there`s nothing they can do.i know you`ll shoot me when you see me!!do i still cca rma ??promise i`ll follow my advise and go shout at the children instead!! xx

can you tell me what you think of these

barclaycardapplicationform.jpg

barclaycardapplicationform001.jpg

in the letter the lady called it an application credit agreement,would love an answer as in todays post i`ve had a postcard from RMA saying they`re coming Thursday (does`nt say which thursday)between 8am and 8pm what do i do??

OK I'm inclined to call this as an enforcebale agreement.

Now you need to get a SAR into B'card ASAP and reclaim any charges they have applied to your account.

Also send a letter to RMA telling them that the balance of this account is in dispute with the original creditor.

Now this card you have received is complete cobblers. I have a whole bunch of them, all I need is Saturday and Sunday for a full set.

They will NOT be sending someone round and even if they do you are under no legal obigation to let them in or even talk to them.

This is another of RNA scare tactics.