Lufc V Monument & Cabot

lufc
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4052 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

okay monument sent my statements out today 8 th nov.....so i can claim ( payment break plan which is ppi )

annual charge £15

over limit fee £24

late payment fee £24 hell of a lot of those

which intrest can you claim back merchandise intrest at 1.666% with providian

cash intrest at 1.999%

payment break plan is a lot

since i was in a dmp the statments show checks being stock piled to add mor charges

It's still very difficult to read.... but as CB says... if you register with Photobucket, you should be able to scan it up that way.

Couple of questions....

1. Have Monument sent you a final, written response to your complaint ?

2. Do their charges outweigh more than the amount still owing ? Re-claiming charges are not my thing.... but as far as I'm aware, you can only re-claim interest that's been added to a balance that contains unlawful charges.

There are spreadsheets on here that help you to tot up the charges.... Have a couple of goes because it didn't work for me 1st time either.

:)

It's still very difficult to read.... but as CB says... if you register with Photobucket, you should be able to scan it up that way.

Couple of questions....

1. Have Monument sent you a final, written response to your complaint ?

2. Do their charges outweigh more than the amount still owing ? Re-claiming charges are not my thing.... but as far as I'm aware, you can only re-claim interest that's been added to a balance that contains unlawful charges.

There are spreadsheets on here that help you to tot up the charges.... Have a couple of goes because it didn't work for me 1st time either.

:)

got to tot charges up and payment break plan that was miss sold ill get back to you cheers

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

update MY WIFE was in county court 28 oct .....cabot handed the judge a load of paper work .. and said do you xpect me read all this within 50 mins lol morgans solictors said yes .the judge said how as this come to this you can see the lady as been trying to pay this account .....cabot was trying to enforce a credit application and i was trying on unforceable agrement ...the judge knew cabot and my self were going with this case....the judge woudnt entertane the case ..told both partys to go in the room next door and gave us 20 mins to sort some thing out between our selfs (but before that cabot solictors morgans said they would come back to court at a later date with less paper work ...) the judge said that would meen more costs for this lady lol .....and said go next door back within 20 min s lol

the account ballance was 2,700 pounds cabot solictors morgans put this offer on the table

all charges removed ,payment breack plan(ppi) remove aswell

to lower the ballance back to to 1,200 pounds to be paid at 10 pound er month

they drew an agrement plan up for the judge to read and type up and sign .i did owe 1.200 before cabot took over .....and the judge wouldnt enforced the credit application or give them a ccj on the account think cabot and morgans solictors was jutted the way the judge delt with the casec ......at a end at last............BUT LUFC IS STILL ON GOING

• 3 years later...