how long should it take

westentertainer
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6144 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello i have employed a company called BANKSMART to recover my charges it has been 4 months now and nothing ,i keep e mailing them and they reply stating that because of demand that the 40 days will need to be extended NATIONWIDE who owe me a lot of charges are being pigs they sent me a letter stating that they will not look into paying the charges because It would not be fair to they're other customers im getting fed up now im trying to claim from

nationwide

barclaycard

mbna

aqua

oh i have had a letter from BANK OF SCOTLAND acknowledging my correspondence but i have no claim against them ..unless they have some interest in the others i am trying to claim any advice pleeeeease

I'm sorry to be the one to say it, but it seems to me that BANKSMART are taking you for a ride. Most claims have been started and settled in 4 months, or are at least in the final stages.

i keep e mailing them and they reply stating that because of demand that the 40 days will need to be extended

Are you emailing BANKSMART or Nationwide? Either way, they have 40 days to comply with the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request). If that is BANKSMART's response then their legal expertise is questionable. If the 40 days have passed then you can file a claim for Data Protection Act Non-Compliance

Details of this process can be found here:Step-By-Step Instructions section 1

I wouldn't know what to do about the company though. Lesson learned perhaps?.... Embark on your other claims yourself? I'd certainly tell them that you are aware that they are not providing you with the services they claim to. You never know, they might pull their finger out. Have you parted with any money yet?

This thread might also be useful: Claiming through a company to get charges back what a nightmare

And as for the Bank of Scotland..... I haven't got the foggiest without searching. Are any of the companies part of their group?

Sorry I can't offer any solid advice.

Kelly

Settled: Nationwide £372.55

Before you do anything read this:

Guide to Reclaiming Bank Charges

Most questions can be answered by checking out these links:

Frequently Asked Questions

Step by step instructions

Letter Templates

And don't forget to use the search facility! Chances are your question has already been answered on another thread. Good luck

Sorry to hijack, but Kelly how do you manage to get parts of a post highlighted in the blue box.

HFC Bank - First letter claiming £196/LBA sent/£75 offered/rejected/Claim filed

HFC Bank Take 2 - Statements received

A & L - Prelim sent/LBA sent

Barclays (for my Dad) - Awaiting statements/LBA for S.A.R. sent/Statements received/Prelim sent/LBA sent

A & L (for my Son) - Awaiting statements/Statements arrived Prelim letter sent/£280 offered and rejected

Abbey (for my Sister) - ***Won***

Barclays PPI claim

Studio - ***Won***

HSBC - (for my brother-in-law) ***Won*** 8-)

Just select the text from the original post, then click on the speech bubble on the reply window tool bar. quote appears twice in these: [] type of brackets. Paste your pre-copied text in between the two words.

• Haha 1

Kelly

Letter Templates

And don't forget to use the search facility! Chances are your question has already been answered on another thread. Good luck

Just select the text from the original post, then click on the speech bubble on the reply window tool bar. appears. Paste your pre-copied text in between the two.

Testin testin

Barclays (for my Dad) - Awaiting statements/LBA for S.A.R. sent/Statements received/Prelim sent/LBA sent

A & L (for my Son) - Awaiting statements/Statements arrived Prelim letter sent/£280 offered and rejected

Barclays PPI claim

Studio - ***Won***

Hey it worked, that's fab thanks Kelly, I'll tip your scales for that

Barclays PPI claim

Studio - ***Won***

Testin testin
123:p Bingo!

You're welcome

Kelly

Letter Templates

hello i have employed a company called BANKSMART to recover my charges it has been 4 months now and nothing ,i keep e mailing them and they reply stating that because of demand that the 40 days will need to be extended
Have a quick read of these Threads...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/nationwide/85740-problems-nationwide.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/nationwide/96328-claiming-through-company-get.html

...Anything seem familiar??

The Link(...+ now Text Box) Queen strikes again!...lol...;):p

Because I can. :p

Kelly

Letter Templates