Where Are My Statements???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6156 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I wonder if anyone can give me any advice.

I wrote to Halifax regarding a DSAR in March enclosing my cheque for £10 which they cashed shortly afterwards. I received nothing from them until 27 April 2007 when they wrote to me to say that the information I requested had been ordered and would be sent to me shortly. I was given a telephone number to call if the statements had not been received within 2 weeks.

It is now 25 June and I am still waiting. I have called the number quoted on the letter but its just an answering machine message telling me that statements will be sent within 40 days (a clear lie!!!). I wrote again on 25 May and have telephone the complaints department 3 times.

They have told me on each occasion that they cannot put me through, but they said they would email the relevant department to chase my request and ask someone to make contact with me.

I have heard nothing.

I dont know how I can proceed without this information. Can I estimate a claim? Although I really would have no idea at where to pitch this.

Has anyone else had the same problem. Does anyone have the phone numbers of someone who actually had a clue at the Halifax?

Thanks guys

And - also - to assist with putting the pressure on them: Complain to Information Commissioner.

Data Protection Complaints – Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)

Keep at them!

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

Hi

I started with an estimated claim and in the end I've had to start from scratch all over again.

I was told by customer relations at Halifax Plc, Customer relations, PO Box 548, Leeds LS1 1WU that they would pass my request for statements to the Data Subject Access Request Team. Lo & behold after sending my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) to them I received a letter 3 days later confirming they are dealing with my claim (the 40 day deadline is not up yet).

The address is: Data Subject Access Request Team, Customer Relations, HBOS plc, Trinity Road, Halifax , HX1 2RG.

The telephone number I have been using to speak with a Mr Roy Holehouse at Customer Relations at Leeds is 01977 627422 - they seem ok. His section manager is David Marsden (Customer Relations Manager) on 01977 627182.

I do not have a telephone number for the DSAR team.

Does this help?

Ok, silly question, maybe, but how do I post to top of page? Don't laugh!

S'OK.

I've done it for you.

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!