Ulster Bank Investigating

Durutti
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6170 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Did my intial Request then Followed it up with a second request for a refund of bank charges, both times I included a schedule of claim for charges print out, of the spreadsheet from this site, initially they fobbed me off saying the charges are what I signed up for and I could take it up with the financial ombudsman.

After my second reuquest I got a letter from a Mr L Clarke from their customer relations Unit, requesting 'relevent information you feel would substatiate your claim - for instance, your bank statements with your claimed amounts highlighted'...

they go on to say 'If i do not hear from you within the next ten days I assume you have no documentation to forward.'

Now, The ten days are almost up as I have been busy, but I assume I should just respond with Another copy of my schedule of charges and continue on with the courts or should I wait to hear from them?

Hi i got the same letter but i went ahead and lodged the civil bill with the court on fri, have posted the civil bill to the bank registered post today. Keep you fingers crossed for me - i hope its plain sailing from here.

do they normally wait the 21 days before contacting us, how long does it take from issuing the claim with the courts - i know every claim is different but when you get this far you start getting impatient. Also another thing im hoping they dont stall too long as the courts close at the end of june / july for a couple of months

Hey Durutti

How are you gettin on with you claim - did you lodge the civil bill yet? I ended up having to go to ballymena, was in lisburn and belfast courthouses and they both told me i needed legal representation to lodge the claim.