*** charges Case won - what now??? ***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6155 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi ladies & gents:D ,

Got my weekly text from Lloyds/TSB today and I was £1100+ in credit. Got to work and checked my Lloyds/TSB accounts online and there it was a full Bank Charges refund. It was only last week I sent in my Case Management Information Sheet to both SC&M and the Court. No correspondence from SC&M or Lloyds/TSB as yet. Will send a report regarding what I did and how SC&M reacted so other CAG users may understand how to (hopefully) make their claim easier, I will also make a donation.

Thanks to everyone out there who has contributed to my threads and this site in general, all help and advice has been invaluable, I don't think most people (me included) realise what they are getting themselvs into when starting a claim but it is worth sticking with it and being patient. Will update this thread in the next couple of days,

regards,

Tenmen10:cool:

Nice work, to close out go here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/7261-when-you-get-your.html

There is a letter in the link below to inform the Court of settlement:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/show-post/post-487345.html

If I have been helpful please click on my star and add a comment.

Hi everyone,

Well, after 5 months of fun and games I have just received a full refund from Lloyds/TSB (yippee!).

What I need to know is I'm due in Court next Wednesday for a Case Management Conference which I won't need to attend, but who do I now need to contact, I assume Leeds County Court but how about SC&M or Lloyds/TSB? Also, are there any templates for a letter to the Court, if not, are there any points which must be placed in a letter to make it legally correct?

I also assume that a Moderator will transfer my case to the "Lloyds/TSB cases won" forum, do I need to PM a Moderator? Most of their threads seem to end with a request not to PM them?

Should hopefully be able to make a donation once this is dealt with, thanks again to everyone on the CAG site and to all those starting a claim please have patience and read up thoroughly before taking action,

regards,

Hi, Tenmen,

very well done on your success it is obviously very welcome for you but also it will hopefully bring back some faith to the doommungers(is that a word? lol.)

PM a mod with the name of your thread and they will change/move it for you.

Yes, you do need to inform the courts and yes there is a template letter for this on here somewhere cant find it at the mo but if I come across it I will add it to here.

Well done :D

Lloyds settled in full

£4010.02:D

Halifax CC settled

£417.00 :D

Lloyds PPI

£3672.15 Refunded off loan :D

Hi tenmem here is that letter

The Court Manager

****** County Court

Court address

Court Postcode

[date]

Notice of Discontinuance

Dear Sir/Madam

[you] -v- The bank Plc

Claim Number: ********

I wish to inform the court that the claim as detailed above, in which I am the Claimant, has now been settled.

The Defendant paid the full amount claimed, namely £***, by way of a cheque/credit to my bank account on [date]. As such, no further action is necessary in respect of this claim.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the waste of the courts valuable time spent processing and managing this claim. I do wish to inform the court however, that the decision to enter into this litigation was not taken lightly, and that ample opportunity was given to the Defendant to resolve this matter by way of negotiation before proceeding with this claim. Regretfully, all attempts at meaningful dialogue were either rebutted or ignored.

A copy of this letter has been sent to the Defendant.

Yours faithfully

• Haha 1

Lloyds settled in full

£4010.02:D

Halifax CC settled

£417.00 :D

Lloyds PPI

£3672.15 Refunded off loan :D

Hi christinajanep,

I've received the money direct into my (still open) Lloyds/TSB Current account, no letter as yet from either SC&M or Lloyds, so I'm sitting tight for now as I'm in no rush to spend the money, it will just go to pay off some of my loan.

Mattyb13, got the letter thanks, I'll make a copy today and send it on to the Court, thanks for your help, I've been looking for that but couldn't find it, your a star,

regards,