Oozitt_Lady V Halifax

Guest oozitt_lady
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6154 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest oozitt_lady

Hi all,

well, I sent my prelim letter on 25th May & today I received the generic reply - basically saying they are not going to pay up.

So, I've just printed my LBA which I will send off tomorrow, recorded delivery, as usual.

I'm hoping they will pay up quickly as my claim is for less than £200 of charges.

You seem to have it in hand..:D

Keep us updated.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• 3 weeks later...
Guest oozitt_lady

Have just submitted claim via MCOL, and have now printed off letter & schedule of charges to send to them at northampton.

Do I send a copy of the schedule of charges to Halifax at Trinity road now?

Thanks

F&Q's... Read here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

Guest oozitt_lady

Thanks for that :)

I submitted my claim on 20th June & yesterday I received a letter from Halifax (dated 20th) offering £119 (£1 more than my charges).

- Blummin typical, if I had waited one day to put my claim in then I would have had a full refund, but now, I have spent an extra £30!

:???: I'm not sure what to do now, should I just continue through moneyclaim now, since I have paid the £30 fee?

- The letter from Halifax states that I should return the money if I am not happy with it as settlement.

are they likely to just offer the amount requested in my claim? or are they more likely to fight it now? :???:

Guest oozitt_lady

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/25716-rejecting-offers.html

As they responded a few days after the expiry of my deadline stated in my LBA I'm a bit unsure which letter to send as I have now started court action.

Would letter 6 (from link above) apply, if I sent to Halifax themselves? (as I do not yet have solicitors address)

Yes you send the letter to Halifax.

Letter 6 is fine.

This is very typical, but now you will get a bit of interst.

F&Q's... Read here

• 2 weeks later...

This is fine.

It just means they have an extra 14 days now.

But the chances are the money will just turn up in your account.

Keep checking...;)

F&Q's... Read here