Had An Offer

tatty rabbit
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6187 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Tatty

You could write accepting the offer on the clear understanding that it is partial settlement only and that you will continue for the remainder of your claim. Use one of the letters in the link below that bets suits your circumstances. Hope this helps.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/25716-rejecting-offers.html

glav:)

Hi Glav,

Thanks for advice I have just sent standard rejection letter with a few minor tweaks to suit where I am with them at the moment. What breaks my heart is Halifax have just sold one of my last two credit cards to MBNA last month but I have never defaulted with anyone else so fingers crossed I never find myself in this position again. From what I can gather they have not linked the two accounts.:rolleyes:

i got a letter yesterday 30/05/07 from rachel claridge offering me 900 quid to go away , well my charges are 1836 quid b4 interest with that on top it works out at 4922.44 . so told her to bugga off and offer me more , just waiting on her response ,

p.s . i never asked for any money all i did was send a s.a.r off for my statements and that was on 27/04/07

actually just phoned there office and asked why they offered me money when i asked for my statements only . they answered that they knew what was comming and wanted to settle , told them to reconsider there off and come back to me