dizzy kate v a & l (and wragges)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6172 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

oooo i am so mad:-x i sent wragges an email last week making a proposal of settlement had no response so nudged again by email and got a very short and to the point email at 8.40 last night !!! they must be on cracking overtime. It was from clark sergant declining my offer which was less than claim I think that i expected it but still looks like they dont even want to negotiate unless on their terms would not mind but the offer they sent was incorrect def not my claim amount less £12 short by about 400 this is taking forever i get so worried about it sorry to go on...half term and kids sending me loopy:oops:

grrrr so mad

kate

oooo i am so mad:-x i sent wragges an email last week making a proposal of settlement had no response so nudged again by email and got a very short and to the point email at 8.40 last night !!! they must be on cracking overtime. It was from clark sergant declining my offer which was less than claim I think that i expected it but still looks like they dont even want to negotiate unless on their terms would not mind but the offer they sent was incorrect def not my claim amount less £12 short by about 400 this is taking forever i get so worried about it sorry to go on...half term and kids sending me loopy:oops:

grrrr so mad

kate

Kate,

If they're sending out emails at that time of night, they're obviously struggling to keep up with their workload.:rolleyes:

They really are being stubborn and taking our claims to the limit aren't they, but they know that some people will back down along the way of course. Try not to let them get to you (or the kids for that matter!) and be even more determined to see it through to the end.

Let us know how it goes.icon7.gif

x

A-Z CAG links to all documents you'll need for

your claim

(Thanks to Michael Brown for all his efforts)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

thanks dear

am trying - bit of a result only a tiny one though and nothing to do with wragges. end of april a debit card payment went through (not declined well thats never happened before) let me go over overdraft by 2.26.. so got a £25 unauth o/d charge. I rang them and they are putting it back in my account :) apparently - how is this for a moneymaking thing- there is a tiny buffer on debit card payments which will allow you to go a tiny bit over so they can then apply a charge for unauth etc.. hmm wonder how many times that has happened to us all.

However James at Ashford very pleasant and refunded immediately. OMG

have a good day - thanks for your positive words

kate x

• 2 weeks later...

hiya all

I posted somewhere on here cant quite remember about the courts being overload and got an email off a reporter from bbc anyway he rang me to talk about court being backlogged and possibly not getttng a hearing til November. Hope I did the right thing think I did. He was going to call the court and talk to them. Dont know if they will though cos at work we never spoke to the press just refered them to media department.

Kate