Ackers v Nationwide

Ackers
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6180 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Made a claim against Nationwide for £2200 through MCOL. Nationwide acknowledged claim on the 9th of May and stated Eversheds would be dfending the claim. Sent additional Schedule of Charges to MCOL and Eversheds just in case. Their 28 days runs out next Wednesday 6th June. Anybody else running to a similar timescale ? Getting very nervous but chuffed to see Whiskas' recent result. 7 days and counting..............

Well the 28 days are up on Weds 06/06 !! Just got a query. Because a Bank Holiday fell within the 28 days does this knock the claim back a day or two ?? Getting very nervous as we don't seem to having as frequent successes at the minute !! Feel it will be me standing in front of a judge soon !! A few reasurances would be nice folks !!

Hi Ackers. I am just about to file my claim so I am a little way behind you. I doubt very much that you will be meeting a judge. I bet your money will have started arriving by the time I get my acknowledgment. Follow the advice on this site and the Nationwide usually pay up in the end. Reassured? Good Luck;)