chubbas dad v reliance & fester

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5153 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my pleasure and ty so much for all the help.without you i wouldnt know where i was.and all your advice on my thread and others helped me get the lloyds win.im now going all out on a & l now i sorta know what im doing :smile:

just worked out that lloyds overpaid by £1.04.............................should i send it back or wait for the fallout to settle and just keep it :)

Keep it .. you deserve it for all the mental anguish and stress causedicon10.gif

A-Z CAG links to all documents you'll need for

your claim

(Thanks to Michael Brown for all his efforts)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

omg........what are you implying? im a looper............nutter..............3760784652fruitcake:cool: ...................he he only joking ty mimi you have helped keep me going to.:)

No more of a nutter than me:rolleyes: But then claiming from A&L is enough to send anyone loopyicon10.gif

Congratulations by the way and I hope your luck continues ...

x

A-Z CAG links to all documents you'll need for

your claim

(Thanks to Michael Brown for all his efforts)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

thanks kp and mimi.im on a real hi at the min.things are looking up.new baby a month old,some money in the bank and a bit more to come.plus moving house next week if the council get into gear.we will be able to have carpets at last.i realy want some of you to get results it realy is a great feeling,cant describe it realy.sort of like happy but "ha that will teach you" poke in the eye feeling if you know what i mean:cool:

Hi Luvvy......I've been trying to send piccy..but bl***Y pc keeps playing up..never mind..LOL

Its lovely to see you so positive...let A&L 'av it!!!

Jenxx