Kitesurfer v Natwest

KiteSurfer
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6167 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Take no notice of her................. it just means she's gonna win a bit more than she won the other day!!!

Keep that tail waggin' Fend!! xxx ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok - Time has run out for Nasty West, has been for over a week. But Ive been too busy and skint to file.

Looks like this might be just as well as there now seems to be an issue with claiming CI on the grounds of mutuality and reciprocity.

I was looking into whether to go the MCOL route or N1, purely down to the lack of space on MCOL and the fact I was claiming CI - I had opted for N1 (unfortunate, cos my finances would be so much healthier if i could pay by card on MCOL).

Now unsure whether to drop CI and go MCOL with just statutory 8% s69 or amend wording as suggested in this thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/halifax-bank-bank-scotland/97691-contractual-interest-precedent-lost-8.html

and use the - if the court does not agree with CI at unauthorised borrowing rate then I claim 8% as per section 69.

Hedgey??