cca no responce

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6199 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello all

i have sent cca letters to the banks back at the start of april requesting a copy of my agrements etc and attached my 1 pound cheque, some have been cashed and one has complied

what i need you help with please is where do i go from here, when oes it become and offence for that they have not replied 30 days from when they signed for it or 30 day after the 12 days

thank you in advance

Hi there. The CCA rules for requests under S77-79 say a copy of the agreement must be sent within 12 working days of receipt. This will run from either the date received if you sent it recorded or 2 days after posting. Don't forget this is 12 working days so Monday to Friday only.

At that stage then the creditor is in default and cannot enforce the agreement.

If the default continues for a further month then CCA says that they commit an offence. This should be reported to Trading Standards as they are the regulatory authority for the Act. Write to the creditor after the 12Wd + 1 month telling them they are in default and that they cannot enforce the agreement until such time as they fully comply with the Act.

Don't forget that once they send a copy of the agreement providing it is complete then the default ends. You will need to look at the agreement to check it is properly executed once it is received.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

I suspect that you didn't get a reply because most of these threads are in the debt forum. Would you like this one to be moved?

thank you for the reply

yes please if you could move it to a new location to help me get a better response

so i have 12 working days from when they resive it as i sent it recorded and the a further calender month to respond then they can be reported??