Help with A&L defence please

Skudz
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6120 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Your a legend Mimi, dont think id manage this without your help and advice. Hope everythings going ok

Thanks babeicon7.gif Don't worry about the AQ ... very common now, I didn't have one either, though you do have to pay £100 if your claim is over £1500 within 14 days I think.

Last day for court stuff submission tomorrow and, so far, nothing from Wragge. Fingers crossed nothing in the post tomorrow either ... have letter prepared for the judge asking him to rule in our favour if that's the case. I'll report what happens on my thread.icon12.gif

x

A-Z CAG links to all documents you'll need for

your claim

(Thanks to Michael Brown for all his efforts)

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Just spoken to my local court and they can find no mention whatsoever of an AQ fee! Very strange, but iv been assured my case wont be struck out and i have nothing to pay!? Just wondering, have you posted your bundles now Mimi, as im sure u must have the same deadline as Wragg & co to get the documents in?

regards

x

Yep, all despatched yesterday (taken down to the court). I'm now worrying about the contents and wondering what I've missed:rolleyes: I've got a habit of winding my partner up and he's now getting me back by whispering "court bundle!" in my ear ... he knows it's gonna freak me outicon10.gif

x

your claim

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Well good luck and lets hope they dont get the docs in ontime and the judge rules in your favour by default! That index is a great help thank you so much, and id recommend it to anyone whos at this stage, mimi's obviously worked reallyhard on it. Dont let it worry you now love just ignore him! Stay confident im sure youv done everything right! Did you include a schedule with the latest interest updated with the bundle as i cant see it on the index

x

Hi mimijane

been reading your threads with interest you seem to be a big help i might need your help with court bundle later on, wragge & co notified us of intetion to defend.

bye the way good luck for tomorrow hope all goes well

gilly:razz:

No problem Gilly, just let me know and I'll send you what I have that you might find useful.icon7.gif

Yes, roll on tomorrow night (in danger of wishing my life away:rolleyes:).

Mimi x

your claim

It says that is the spreadsheet supplied with the claim, i mean an updated one with the 8% interest added since then, maybe im being thick lol. BTW, on my notice it doesnt mention anything about what the defendant has to supply or when, just that i need my SofE in 14days before hearing...any ideas?

TIA xxx

It says that is the spreadsheet supplied with the claim, i mean an updated one with the 8% interest added since then, maybe im being thick lol. BTW, on my notice it doesnt mention anything about what the defendant has to supply or when, just that i need my SofE in 14days before hearing...any ideas?

TIA xxx

Mmmm, not heard of this one before:rolleyes: Don't suppose you can query it though ... I'd just get well prepared with your SofE and as much back-up info. as you can get hold of and see what happens.

your claim

Hi Skudz,

think i may be in the same boat as you, have had court date through but have not had to fill in an allocation questionnaire nor pay any further money, i'm just a bit concerned that when it comes to may court date at the end of july i won't be fully prepared.

x

• 1 month later...

Hey guys

nearly finished my bundle, it has to b in next week, 14 days before hearing! Couldnt have done it without MJ's hard work! Just need T&C's from 2004, can ne1 link me?

Thank's for the mention and glad to have been able to helpicon7.gif

I can't see 2004 T&C's anywere. Nearest ones available seem to be July 2003. If you're looking for early 2004, these will probably suffiice :-

http://www.alliance-leicester-group.co.uk/html/csr/termsandconditions.pdf

If they can't be found anywhere (anyone else helpicon5.gif), you could always put a note on your index that these were the nearest ones you could find, should be OK.

Mimi x

your claim

Brill thx again MJ. Good luck with your case, i know ur hearings coming up soon!! Lets hope they pull their finger out and settle, otherwise your just going to have to tear them to pieces in court lol! God knows u deserve it babes:-)

xxx

Yep, onto the court tomorrow (again:rolleyes:). I'll point out that it's just wasting the court's time if it gets that far, when the judge has put in his order that if the defendant doesn't comply, it's judgement by default "without further order" and we'll see what happens. In the meantime might hear from Wragge. Getting nearer to the dreaded court date of 1st August:shock:

Mimi x

your claim

TYVM monkeyboy. Just a quicky...the T&C's from 07 are 30odd pages long but the bit that applies to my account is only the 1st 15 pages, u think just incl those should suffice?

TIA xxx

Bundle now posted recorded delivery. Guna hand the court their copy by hand on the morrow, then all i can do is wait! Well thisll all be over in 14 days, and then maybe i can get a good nights sleep without having to drink myself stupid first lol.

xxx

If thy dont settle before the court date and i actually hav to stand up in court does anyone kno what sort of q's the judge may ask? or will he just make a decision based on the evidence iv supplied in the bundle? If its the former i guess id better get swotting!!!:rolleyes:

well im due in court a week on wednesday, hoping i dont get a letter saying my case has been stayed or it could be atleast a year before i get my money back!:mad: Wish id started the proceedings a few weeks earlier LOL

:-D dont we all,but i think if its stayed, you can appeal this decision on the grounds that a & l have been dragging their heels, and so your case could of been settled weeks ago.not 100% sure but im thinking we will find out.........:-D