Re: Lloyds "Final Response" means no "Stay"?

redchampion
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6208 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

LLoyds not sending statements. I requested statements at the end of febuary 2007. They replied with an irrelivant piece of paper and a request for a letter should i want more information!

Also i have now decided to claim from the date of opening the account sometime early in 2000. any advice on either matter?

I have M.E. so everything takes forever and i can happily confuse myself without any assistance from Lloyds.

Thanks Red X

Guest ChloeJane

Hi There!

Just to make sure you complied with the Data Protection Act I thought I would ask the following -

Did you add £10 with your request?

Was the request in writing?

Was the request as per the template here?

If yes to the above, then they are in breach of the data protection act.

There is a process from here, which is to then send a letter of non compliance which is on the link below:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6986-data-protection-act-non.html

It is a template letter and easy to follow.

I can understand with ME that the site and energy to find information could seem quite a task and would be more than happy to help you further.

I do however, need to know what was in the context of the letter they replied with.

I would look out for your thread and replies and more than happy to help you through the process from here to the end of reclaiming your fees if you would like such support!

I do know one of the other MODs is doing the same for someone with ME as the site and all the people are so friendly, you will get the support and friendship you need to get through.

Will reply or you can send me a private message if you like and require further direct help.

Take care

Hi and Thank's for the response and support it really does make a difference. i did act within the requirements you outline for date protecction. They responded stating if i want more statements it wil take longer as they ar archived.also they state all details of charges are included in there correspondance. if no charges were made then no details of statements will be sent.

i have now sent template letters to LLoyds and to HSBC who promised statements but have sent nothing, though they have said they will without charge as it is not neessary.