stonedecroze v halifax 2

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5283 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

There is a timetable on the OFT site and I think a link on the sticky at the top of this forum. But they are looking at a Court date for prelims in late September. But I wouldn`t hold my breathglomp.gif

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well im off to bed ,, will see what morning brings ,, oh postal strike if im right lol oh heck it cant get any worse ,, keeping my chin up here ,

take care

It just adds to the fun. nil desperandum illigitimie carborundum (pm for translation)tongue00154kq.gif

I`m going aswell azeb.gif sleep tight

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

The OFT said that on Friday it would commence proceedings in England's High Court for "a declaration on the application of the law in respect of unauthorised overdraft charges".

From BBC website.

BBC NEWS | Business | Banks agree to charges test case

Dummie's Guide to CAG: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

Me v BofS: Charges: £13,048.10 #2a/c Statements from 08/01/01 received. Charges:£5,156.39 Information Commissioner's Office informed June 12th who wrote to BoS, June 22nd for non-compliance. #1a/c: passed to BoS Senior Review Team. Discovered 2 further a/cs, and 3 Loan accounts. "Goodwill offer" of £7,424.23 06/07/07. Accepted (partial repayment). 20/07/07 Top-up payments of £2,558.10 & £1,154.00

£11,136.33 paid back thus far.

New claim issued: 9/07/2007 for 3rd account: £500+ PRESSING ON!

Don't forget - when you win - a donation to CAG would be welcome!

If anything I've said has remotely been of any assistance, then please tip my scales!

hi Dursary :)

i read the bbc page also but couldn,t make head nor tail of it ,, was going on about judges getting annoyed with banks mainly lol ,,, maybe i was on the nice page ,,, so did it mean today or next friday ?

i just read something from the fta i think lol sed the waiver was in place for a year shockedsmileyzn3.gif but i also rang my court ppl ,, the lady was real nice ,, sed that all claims will go through until such time as they have authorisation not to ie carrying on as normal ,, she told me not to worry eah case will be judged by its own merit , :)

i just read something from the fta i think lol sed the waiver was in place for a year shockedsmileyzn3.gif but i also rang my court ppl ,, the lady was real nice ,, sed that all claims will go through until such time as they have authorisation not to ie carrying on as normal ,, she told me not to worry eah case will be judged by its own merit , :)

My understanding is the the banks DO NOT have to take any action with regard to any new claims that they receive, so if you send a SAR they are not bound by the 40 day rule. They just have to acknowledge that they have received it and hold until the result of High Court case , when they lose it will be all system go again. As this could take up to three years if they appeal decision to House of Lords the interest will be mounting all the time and the six year thingy will be safe. So If you are planning any further new actions GET THEM SENT IN then just sit back and wait. 23.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

OOOOOHHHHHHH !!!!! r4osuprised2.gif

I`VE JUST NOTICED CLASSIC ACCOUNT CUSTOMER WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN smiley_1239.gif WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS.smiley_1239.gif

...........thankyou.gif..........

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

An theres me thinking that it was for being a miserable old git!! phiphi.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

AH WELL !! CAN`T WIN ALL THE TIME comp11.gif

• Haha 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

OOOOOHHHHHHH !!!!! r4osuprised2.gif

I`VE JUST NOTICED CLASSIC ACCOUNT CUSTOMER WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN smiley_1239.gif WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS.smiley_1239.gif

...........thankyou.gif..........

Yep all the nattering will do that to you...:D

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

HA.!

well if you think that is going to stop me nattering to all you lovely people.

THINK ON..... sc0421pv.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Oooohhh !!! luv the moving thingy Tils. Where can I get that, I want to add it to my signature.

If you promise not to tell anybody I will enlighten you ts0lr.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00