"If the cap fits......."

Dag Drollet
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6210 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

Anyone aware of Nationwide sending out anything other than its standard fob-off letter. I now have a collection of 4, each one saying exactly the same thing. All beginning "I refer to your recent letter".

I even received one back in response to a "Calderbank" letter which, for those of you in the know, is a legally prescribed format to deal with the issue of awarding costs, either at arbitration or at Court, when the matter before the judge concerns monetary issues! The letter includes an offer to settle before the matter gets to Court and is subject to a time limit.

I now realise that all my letters and dealings with them to date has been handled by the Piers Morgan in their TV advert. What a paradox that is!! It amuses me however, to imagine that such a character is sitting with my letter ‘giving it the advert treatment’ completely unaware of its significance and potential to wipe the smile off their corporate face!

Ain’t I a stinker! :p

ad4.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

VITAL - IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE ABOUT THE INCREASED BAILIFFS' POWERS TO BREAK INTO YOUR HOME AND USE FORCE IN ORDER TO GET YOUR GOODS THEN JOIN THE PETITION HERE:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....l#post53879 9

Anyone seeing this who wants to help by copying it to their signature please do.

Oh, I have - lol.

“The pound of flesh which I demand of him Is deerely bought, 'tis mine, and I will haue it".

And they say that Shakespeare isn’t relevant today! The Merchant of Venice was my personal favourite; it has more meat in it!

Ain't I a stinker. :p

Hi All

Anyone aware of Nationwide sending out anything other than its standard fob-off letter. I now have a collection of 4, each one saying exactly the same thing. All beginning "I refer to your recent letter".

HI........

the one i got today started with....."thank you for your recent letter............."

how polite.......:grin::grin::grin::grin:

HI........

the one i got today started with....."thank you for your recent letter............."

how polite.......:grin::grin::grin::grin:

When you really know they mean..

Why do you keep sending us letters!! Why can't you lot just accept that we are the big guys, and you WILL pay our charges, no matter what the law, or anyone else has to say about it!

HAHAHA

Matt

Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely - Lord Acton.

Advice offered by MattyH is without predjudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt. Please research any information I have offered, as I will not be held liable for any incorrect advice i've given you.

<--------- If my advice has helped, please tip my scales. 8)

For Further advice come into the Chat Room: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/chat/flashchat.php

FAQ's : http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

Step By Step Instructions ; http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/31460-example-step-step-instructions.html

At last! Missing statements arrived whilst I was spending the money I’m going to recover from this bunch of twats, enjoying a few days in Barcelona!

I’m now on my 6th standard fob-off letter, each one identical and as predicted, they haven’t a clue how to respond to a Calderbank offer.

It really doesn’t matte anymore; I’ve pressed the Moneyclaim submit button!

Ain’t I a stinker! :p