canobeans v rbs

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5902 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just as an additional......... you're advised to:

.......... add as much other evidence as you can compile. Examples of other useful pieces of evidence are;

- The McNamara interview

- Australian Default Fee's report

- BBC Commission conclusion

Taken from this thread here ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

• 3 weeks later...

My day in Court fast approaches and I'm really looking forward to it!!!

Knowing my luck though it will be cancelled at the last minute.

Why did the OFT and FSA have to get involved now......why didn't they wait a couple of weeks???

They're not bothered about the likes of me they're more interested in helping the banks make more money. We're going to see the banks start charging for current accounts before the OFT case gets to court so the "man-in-the-street" will lose again!!!

Yes I am feeling BITTER but I think I've good reason to!!!

GOOD LUCK for court tomorrow.:D :D

Let us know how it goes.

FC

Barclaycard: SETTLED AFTER LBA

Barclays 1: AT COURT

Barclays 2: WITH FOS

Capital One: SETTLED AFTER N1

Egg: SETTLED AFTER LBA

HFC: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request)

Lloyds TSB: S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) - WITH Information Commissioners Office

RBS: AT COURT

Don't forget to take a copy of the template in post 2 from this http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/17065-application-removal-stay-updated.html completed with your own details to court - just in case ;)

Best of luck :)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Well what a waste of time that was.

Yeah you guessed........."a stay"

I tried to put my case across but the judge just allowed a stay. He said "if I find in your favour the bank will appeal and if I find in their favour you will appeal, so until the high court case is done it's going nowhere"

Why can't the OFT butt out and leave us alone??

I was really relying on that money.......now it looks like I'll probably lose my house!

"**** happens!!"

Hi canobeans, I'm so sorry about the negative result in court today. :( You could still apply to have the stay set aside though - use the above link that I gave you earlier.

Out of interest - could I also ask which court this was please?

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

• 4 months later...

UPDATE

Firstly

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

and (all being well)

A PROSPEROUS 2008 to all

As to my case.....stagnation!!!

A month or so ago I cleared off what I owed on my RBS credit card....Great I thought!!!

WRONG.....RBS rang me and said "you owe us £700+ on your current account"

I haven't used this account for well over a year now.

I explained that this amount was charges they had levied since my claim was stayed back in August. Charges for being overdrawn because they had charged me for being overdrawn making me overdrawn.....you get the picture.

So I said you got no chance of me paying this money, I'm skint.

"But what about your credit card?"

Oh sh*t....crafty b's.

So in the end I put the balance on my credit card and closed the current a/c.

QUESTION

When the case is eventually resolved will I be able to claim all these new charges, since the court stay, automatically or do I have to make a new claim???

THANKYOU

Oh well "next year" is nearly with us time to forget about the thieving banks and enjoy the festivities.

Again, all the best for the future to everyone here and good luck with the NUMBER 1 record in January.

Hi canobeans, it's nice to see you back online :)

Two options really - you could either amend your existing claim using an N244 + new PoC showing the additional penalty charges that you'd like to include (you could do this even whilst the claim is stayed), or you could do a fresh claim for the new charges. :)

Can't believe the cheeky so and so's were sneaky enough to get you to use the blo*dy credit card though. Talk about more front than Blackpool prom :mad:

The test case starts mid Jan hun, so hopefully the stayed claims should start moving forward again soon.

Have a lovely christmas hun, and I hope 2008's a much better year for you.

Best wishes, Hedgey xxx :)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

• 2 weeks later...

They are cheeky so & so's! I'm a long time lurker in these forums but thought I'd add a post here. I've been in a similar situation with RBoS passing my account to a debt collector and them threatening to take me to court over the overdrawn balance of my current account. I asked them to do so as it would be good ammunition for me to request the stay of my current account claim to get lifted.

As of yet they've not taken me to court but I hope they do because I'll give them their moneys worth LOL

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

• 1 month later...

I was pleased to see today that RBS have had an increase in their profits.....only £10.3 bn though.....whereas I on the other hand made a loss and am still waiting for them to return MY money.

FAIR? .... WORLD? .... OBSCENE!!! .... come on government can't you see what's going on? .... or maybe you're just waiting till they get into a little bit of trouble so you can throw billions of tax-payers money at them too?

Hi canobeans, I've just read your post.

How's everything going? Have you managed to sort out the mortgage/house situation yet?

Hope everything's going well with you?

Hedgey :)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***