Ready to take on the fight

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6231 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I am new to the forum. Have just completed letter 1st letter and spreadsheet with totals of £900 in charges since July 2006 (when the problems started with Lloyds TSB). Only been with the bank 18 months but had no problems before then and after asking for a possible solution they said they couldn't help. The charges started a downward spiral, so although not a huge amount if I don't do something it will surely grow bigger. At the beginning of May another £170 will come out in charges. How can I include this in a claim as it hasn't happened yet?

Gian

You can't claim if the charges have not been taken out but by the time it comes to you issuing your court claim, they will have come out....you will be able to add them to your claim at that stage :)

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....

No problems :)

Keep us up to date and any more problems just ask and there will always be someone around to help.

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....

Hi Janice

When I started this process I sent my prelim letter but just after they told me that they were going to take £90 in charges the following month. Once They sent me a get lost letter I sent my LBA although they hadn't taken the money, said something along the line of

I am aware that you intend to take charges of £90 on xx/xx/xx. At this stage I would ask you not to take this money from my account. If you do choose to take this money from my account I will add this to my claim when I file at court
(Sorry unlike some on this site, I am not a wordsmith!!)

Anyway, they did take the money and I did add it to my claim when I filed at my local court.

If you have only sent a prelim letter (1st letter), you would still need to sent a LBA (2nd letter) and should give them 14 days to respond. That should take you into May. Maybe by the time you're ready to file at court or with MCOL it will be resolved one way or the other or you could wait a few days until the have take it so you could include it on your claim.

Any way good luck

Brasic

Brasic and Lloyds TSB

Followed the guidance on the site and won :D