alfmegem V Lloyds

alfmegem
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6235 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

hi can i check i have dont my aq right please in section g of the box i have wrote please find the following attached to this allocation questionaire

1) section g- other information

2) draft order for directions

i have wrote out all other information from the link above and also wrote out the draft order from the above link also. can someone let me know if i have done it right? thanks. also can i hand the aq into the local court with the cash or not? and it also states on the link above this allocation questionnaire and its attachments were sent to the defendant on such and such. do i have to photocopy all what ive done and post to their solicitors?

Hi

Looks like someone has moved your threads out of your original post, don't think they realised that you have changed your name??

What you have done looks fine to me. Yes send a copy to the Solicitors.

Yes you can take the AQ to the Court with your cash, they will give you a receipt.

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

now i have sorted the aq out what do i need to do now after its been posted? (sit and wait for court date etc also do i need to get together all my stuff i quoted in the draft order?

now i have sorted the aq out what do i need to do now after its been posted? (sit and wait for court date etc also do i need to get together all my stuff i quoted in the draft order?

Yep , again - oh and also check your balance regularly for when they settle without telling you first.

Hi

The Judge will let you know if you need to submit the draft order stuff, so it's just a matter of waiting to hear from the Court really. You could be having a look at these links while you are waiting:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/guidance-notes/64911-got-court-date-guide.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/33060-basic-court-bundle.html

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)

hi can anyone help me with this please :) i put my aq in yesterday with the court and paid £100 this morning i have had a letter from ltsb solicitors saying they are (quoted from letter) we are willing to pay you the £3414.50 you are claiming,plus court fees of £120.00 in full and final settlement this will be paid on the following basis

1 the above amounts (£2918.17 in total) will be credited to your account

this payment takes into account the sum of £750.00 already paid to you. now what i need to know is are they given me the full amount which is £3414.50 or not because that was the total after they gave me the £750.00 the total was £4164.50 any ideas and will i get the £100 i paid yesterday

You need to tell them their figures are wrong and that your claim figure already took into account the £750. And you want daily interest since filed and AQ costs.

Ring them on Monday or send a fax but make sure you have all your figures to hand.

Please note that I am not a legal expert and all advice given is without prejudice and is purely my opinion only.

** Nationwide - £1821.15-PAID IN FULL - Aug 06 **

** Halifax Mortgage -£390 - PAID IN FULL - Nov 06 **

Lloyds TSB - MCOL issued 09/03/07 - £2953 + costs - ON HOLD....