Urgent help re interest

indigoblue
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6273 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just filling in complex spreadsheet, and just want to check ive got the interest sorted my statements run for example 10th april - 9th June and the intrest is debited the 31st of april, do i put interest date as 9th of june or 31st april? sorry if this is a stupid question!!

GE MONEY- Settled 5/06/07

Capital One - Won 15/06/07

**Treat everyone as you would expect to be treated yourself**

Can anyone give any advice? FD have sent my statements to my previous address by courier, who left them with a neighbour over a week ago. I have eventually managed to track them down and have collected them from the neighbour who has 'kindly' opened them. Any suggestions on this would be most welcome

Had you notified FD about your change of address? If not then you need to. If the did know then you could write them a letter about their obligations under the data protection act to ensure that your data is treated in a secure manner. Also worth pointing out to your neighbour that opening a letter addressed to another person is actually an offence!!! :D

Guide to claiming back your bank charges

Most of your questions can be answered by following this link.

Thanks for your reply

Yes I had informed FD about change of address at end of Jan statements requested 9th March, also rang twice to check they had correct address, they assured me they did. As neighbour had put package in a bag didnt realise till i got home!!