Newbie needs help please!

stillscrapping
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6232 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there everyone, this is my first posting and I need to admit that I am terrified of doing all this but feel I must. I am claiming for my two sons and my daughter. I have received bank statements from NatWest for the boys fairly quickly and am sending off requesting them for my daughter today.

After a lot of calculations I find that one son has £2600 in charges but the other has been charged £6511.11 over the past 4 years. Both these are without interest. My daughter's will be high as well, I would imagine as she is a single parent and has really struggled over the years.

It just seems a lot of money and I think I need a hand to hold as I move forward. How difficult are NatWest as a rule?

Welcome to the forum. Nat West are qute unpredictable to say the least. Loads of help available here.Have a good read to find your feet. These will help .Good luck.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/site-questions-suggestions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html#post436526

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Thank you for the welcome and the reading material. I have been picking up all sorts of info here and there. It's a bit confusing but I am sure I will get the hang of it! I have read somewhere that there are more problems claiming over £5000. Is this the case?

I have just been looking at all the contact details for NatWest. I just took letters into our branch requesting the statements. They came ok. Now I am requesting the refunds would I be better sending the letters to the local branch or one of the contact addresses?

No not really. Over £5k and you are in fast track. their are possible cost implecations,

but tinthis track the bank must disclose their true costs of their charges. Which we know they have not done nor will do. Ask away their are lots of help available here. Your confidence will soar as you progress.

• Haha 1

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Borehamwood address.

Pleasure:)