Hi new here ^_^

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5312 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello to all here, my wife and I have finally had enough with the banks and I have signed up to start the process of recovering all the funds that have been [edit] from my account.

We have Halifax and LloydsTSB accounts and I personall wont stop until I get every penny back. The banks have made me sooooo :evil:

I look forward to bieng a member here and sharing each step of the proceedings with you all.. I hope its of interest.

Hello to all here, my wife and I have finally had enough with the banks and I have signed up to start the process of recovering all the funds that have been [edit] from my account.

We have Halifax and LloydsTSB accounts and I personall wont stop until I get every penny back. The banks have made me sooooo :evil:

I look forward to bieng a member here and sharing each step of the proceedings with you all.. I hope its of interest.

Hi firstly please read through the FAQS and the step by step instructions thses are linked in my signature. Once you are sure of teh process start a thread thread for each of your claims in that bank's forum, post your progress/questions there.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.