CSA - aarrghhh!!

Jambo Piper
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6238 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all!

This is my first thread/post, only just joined, so apologies if this subject has been brought up before.

I am having major grief with our beloved Child Support Agency.

to cut a long story short, I have just had an inhibition notice slapped on my property due to non-payment of previous "debts".

However, despite my continued attempts to resolve the situation, the CSA are not interested. They basically claim that there is nothing I or they can do unless my ex partner writes to them to confirm that we have an agreement in place. Problem is, she is unwilling to do this, "just incase" I decide to stop paying, as this would leave her without any clout.

I should say at this point, I pay her an agreed amount faithfully every week via standing order, not to mention my soon-to-be teenage daughter is with me as often and whenever she wants, certainly most weekends, and stays over at very minimum, three nights in every fortnight. This does not include all the extras I pay out on top of the weekly sum, ie, my daughters mobile phone bill, her senior football club season ticket, clothing, etc etc.

During our seperation, I did not contest the house, insurance policies, etc etc, basically letting her have everything. (ps - we seperated at her request, there were no third parties etc involved, purely down to amicable agreement that things werent working out for us).

Is there anyone out there that can help? Someone, or an organisation that actually fights the fathers corner? Where do I start?

It is absolutly imperative that I have at least the inhibition notice lifted as my bungalow is rapidly becoming unsuitable. My daughter is reaching the age where needs her own space and my only alternative is to either convert the loft or purchase a bigger property, neither of which can be done due to the inhibition.

And I thought the CSA were formed for the benefit of the children....

The CSA are just so unfair it beggars belief.