Hi, I'm new here - initial help required (sorry)

kelly_andrews
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6246 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have finally plucked up the courage to register and try to reclaim my bank charges from Lloyds TSB. I have read all of the FAQ's and info to try and avoid posting unecessary posts, however I still have a few questions:

- There seem to be 2 addresses for requesting statements, one in Birmingham and one in London, could anyone advise as to the correct address to request the last 6 years data? Should I write to both?

- I am trying to claim back the charges from our joint bank account - should both of us sign all of the letters? Also I have a lloyds TSB credit card, if claiming back our bank charges could they close our credit cards down and request the full amount back, or would these remain independent? I am hoping to pay these off if we claim the charges back.

Sorry if these questions seem repetitive, but I have searched and can't find any info/conflicting info on these points.

Thanks everyone in advance

Kelly

x

Hi Kelly,

I used the London address for my first letter (25 Gresham Street) and then replied to wherever i received a response from.

As far as i am aware you will only require 1 signature on the letters, albeit it can't do no harm if you were to both sign them!

Also, the credit card is a different agreement and shouldn't affect your claim for bank charges. If i'm wrong i'm sure someone with more knowledge than me will set you straight!

Good Luck!

*Prelim sent 6/2*

*Response received 15/2*

*LBA sent 15/2*

*N1 Submitted 12/3*

*£750 Goodwill Gesture Received 26/3*