Chica vs Black Horse

chica
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6264 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just a thought...has anyone 'won' against black horse? It was for financing a family portrait...does that make a difference?

Bank charges: Abbey won in 2006, Halifax won in 2006, Capital One won in 2006.

Hi,

I reclaimed charges on a finance agreement.........as soon as I filed court papers they paid up but without the court fees or interest....I have now applied for a default judgement for this

Roscodog18

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight; it's the size of the fight in the dog."

Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks I was getting a bit worried I'd be trying to claim for something I wasn't entitled to!!

Black Horse did rot respond to my prelim or lba! Only when I filed at court.:)

Roscodog18

Hi Roscodog18, Did you get your statements okay? and did they then settle in full?

Thanks

Hi,

i already had my statements....so sar they have settled the charges but not interest or court fee. total still outstandig is just over £110 so I have asked the court for a default judgement because they have not responded to the court.

Roscodog18

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight; it's the size of the fight in the dog."

Dwight D. Eisenhower

• 3 weeks later...

Letter was signed for on the 14th March. Still awaiting statements.

40 days from when they received them.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

• 3 weeks later...

40 days runs out on Monday 23rd April and still not heard anything. What should I do?

Hi Chica,

i won against Black Horse without the need to take court action heres a link to my thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-institutions/57102-pt2537-black-horse-finance.html

they basically didnt want to go to court and paid up after i sent them a LBA. i had to contact their call centre in cardiff to get my statements (they sent them free!!) and i called my local office and the manager contacted a bloke at head office who authorised payment.when i spoke to the manager at the local office in southampton he did say that due to the high volume of letters they are recieveing they dont get the chance to pay before people take them to court, he also said that they settled my account because i called them.i dont want to get your hopes up but you never know it may be worth giving them a call

if you check through my thread it may be of help to you

regards

paul